Update 25 May:
We would like to inform you that at this stage there are no more transport restrictions for Europe.
I hope this message finds both you and your loved ones healthy.
We would like to inform you about the current situation in the context of the COVID-19 epidemic. We will update the situation as things evolve.
Current situation of the company
- All the employees are healthy and the production facilities are operational. We have implemented hygiene rules internally.
- The stocks of security for the raw material were increased to two months, we do not currently have a supply breakdown on the raw material.
- We limit the access in the location only to the courier companies and the suppliers keeping the recommended distance of specialists.
Situation of national and international
- National transport is 100% operational. For more detailed information, visit the news section of the transport company Nemo Express
- International transport is operational. However, the transport company DPD informed us that in some areas there are some delivery restrictions, for these areas the transport service is not available. There is no site or list of these areas. When we make the transport order we receive an error when generating it. From the present experience only two localities in Italy are in this situation. We have not encountered blocked addresses in other countries.
- If you want to verify that the address is still deliverable, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will simulate a shipping order. However, between the moment you place the order and the time of shipment, things can evolve and the address can enter the list of destinations without transport service. In case the expedition cannot be done we can deliver it to another address of a relative / friend or we will refund 100% of your money. For more details, visit the DPD sites in your country.
We wish you health,