Processing of Personal Data
The new European Union law on the protection of personal data, GDPR ("General Data Protection Regulation") entered into force on May 25, 2016, but will begin to take effect starting with May 25, 2018. This law represents the biggest change in the field of personal data protection in the last 20 years and has objectives that go far beyond the simple protection of private space.
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore, we pay special attention to the protection of the privacy of visitors who access the atvi.eu website, as well as those whose personal data have been provided to us by a third party, or to whom we had access from another source, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
Please pay special attention to reading the following Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "DPP") to understand how your information ("personal data") will be treated.
The DPP explains Alvis Management's practices, regarding the application of the GDPR provisions, as well as the rights you have regarding the way in which your information is processed by Alvis Management.
The processing of personal data carried out by Alvis Management S.R.L. will always be carried out in accordance with the gdpr provisions, as well as with the regulations on the protection of personal data, specific to each country in which Alvis Managementopereaza.
Through the DPP, Alvis Management wishes to inform the data subjects about the nature of the personal data we collect and process, as well as about the purposes of the processing. In addition, the data subjects are informed through the DPP and about the rights they benefit from.
Who are we?
We are Alvis Management S.R.L., a company with its registered office in Bucharest, 111 Vatra Luminoasa Street, Ap.3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Unique Tax Registration Code RO 17647010, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/9882/2005, and our legal representative is the administrator, Victor Staicu.
What is personal data?
"Personal data" means any information or information that can identify you directly (for example your name) or indirectly (for example, through pseudonymous data, such as a unique identification number). This means that personal data includes things such as e-mail address, home, mobile phone, username, profile pictures, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information and financial situation information. This could also include unique numeric identifiers, such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
What does the processing of personal data mean?
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
What is your personal data? which personal we process?
Your personal data The personal character that will be processed are the following: name, surname, e-mail address, no. telephone, delivery address, billing address, IP address of your computer, web pages accessed.
Personal data controller
The personal data controller (hereinafter referred to as the "controller") is Alvis Management.
Principles of data processing
Alvis Management undertakes to comply with the principles of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the "Principles") provided by GDPR, in order to ensure that all data are:
1. Processed fairly, legally and transparently;
2. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
3. Adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
4. Accurate and up-to-date;
5. Kept in a form that does not allow the identification of the data subjects for longer than necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
6. Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a way that ensures an adequate security of the processing, so that the data are integrated, confidential and available.
The basis and purposes of the processing of personal data
1. For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts - According to art. 6 para. 1 lit.b) of gdpr, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the contract. In order to be able to offer you our products and services, we need to process personal data that belongs to you.
2. In order to fulfill some legal obligations - According to art. 6 para. 1 lit.c) of GDPR, personal data may be processed in order to fulfill legal obligations. We request a series of personal data in order to fulfill our obligations imposed by the tax authorities in connection with invoicing and reports to the tax authorities.
3. For marketing purposes - According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed if the data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, in certain situations, your personal data will be used for the purpose of sending you marketing messages, offers, news, future campaigns, invitations to various events.
4. In order to fulfill our object of activity - According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed if the data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, we can contact you or transmit your personal data in order to achieve our object of activity.
Process the contact form
Alvis Management will use the information you provide in the appropriate contact section, existing on the site, solely for the purpose of processing your request.
By providing any personal data through the atvi.eu website, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of alvis Management's DPP.
Please note that in order to process your requests submitted in the contact section of the site, it is possible that, in certain circumstances, we may have the obligation to disclose your data to the partners with whom Alvis Management collaborates and / or other third-party service providers of Alvis Management. However, Alvis Management has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data transfer, as well as the processing in accordance with the GDPR requirements of your data by the aforementioned entities.
Alvis Management undertakes not to process the personal data provided for any purpose other than that for which they were transmitted, unless there is your express consent to use them for other purposes.
If you have subscribed to the Alvis Management Newsletter section, your personal data will be used for the exclusive purpose of sending you information with marketing content, about the products, services and / or promotions carried out by Alvis Management in a certain period.
Your personal data will be deleted immediately, when you cancel the subscription in the Newsletter section of Alvis Management.
You can unsubscribe at any time through the link attached to the Newsletter received or through a written request sent to the contact address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alvis Management reserves the right to select the persons to whom it will send newsletters and / or alerts as well as the right to remove from its database any Member or Client who has previously expressed his consent to receive newsletters and / or alerts, without any subsequent commitment from Alvis Management, or any prior notice thereof.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
The personal data processed by Alvis Management may be disclosed and/or transferred to third parties only if there is your express consent to do so, unless there is a legal/contractual obligation for Alvis Management to do so.
Please note that, in certain circumstances, we may have the obligation to disclose your personal data to the partners with whom Alvis Management collaborates and/ or other third-party service providers of Alvis Management.
Thus, certain information that can be personal data (order ID, first name, e-mail address, county) is transmitted to the Feedback.TRUSTED.ro proxy, in order to obtain (independently from the store) and to publish the opinion of the store's customers regarding its services. Personal data are kept by the processor for a maximum period of 67 days (TRUSTED.ro reserves the right to modify the maximum period in order to meet the needs of its customers). All published opinions are anonymous.
Data processing by third parties, other websites and sponsors
The Alvis Management website may contain, at a given time, access links to other sites whose data processing policies may be different from those of Alvis Management.
Please consider and consult the policies on the protection of personal data of the other sites, Alvis Management not assuming responsibility for the information sent or collected by these third parties.
Automatic data processing. Cookie
Period of data storage
Alvis Management may keep the processed data for different periods of time, considered to be reasonable, in accordance with the purposes indicated above. We keep your data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill our obligations imposed by law.
In order to know how long your data can be kept, we use the following criteria:
1. When you purchase products and services, we keep your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship, as well as for a later term in case there is a legal obligation to keep for Alvis Management;
2. If you participate in a promotional offer, we keep your personal data for the duration of the promotional offer;
3. If you contact us for a question, we keep your personal data for the time necessary to process your questions, but not more than 1 year from the last correspondence sent;
4. If you create an account, we keep your personal data until you request to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without an active interaction with us). In this regard, we mention that the data processed for this purpose will be deleted 3 years after the last interaction with the account user (such as login to your account);
5. If you have given your consent to marketing, we keep your personal data until you unsubscribe or request to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without an active interaction with our brands) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we mention that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications are deleted from the records of these databases 3 years after the last interaction with you;
6. If cookies are stored on your computer, we keep them for as long as necessary for them to achieve their purposes (for example, during a session for shopping cart cookies or session ID cookies) and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we mention that the data processed through the cookies modules used to provide online behavioral advertising, to personalize our services for you and to allow the distribution of our content on social media sites (sharing buttons intended to display the site), will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from their collection, based on your consent.
Rights of data subjects
In accordance with GDPR, you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that Alvis Management processes:
1. Right of access to the processing data - You have the right to access the personal data we hold. The first provision of information will be made without charging any fee. If you still need copies of the information already provided, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information. Requests that are seen as unfounded, excessive or repeated may not receive an answer.
2. The right to rectification of data - You have the right to request that your Data be rectified if they are inaccurate or outdated and / or to complete them if they are incomplete. If you have an account, it may be easier to correct your own data through the "My account" function.
3. The right to delete the data ("the right to be forgotten") - In some cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion or destruction of your Data. This is not an absolute right, as sometimes we may be forced to keep your Data for legal or legal reasons.
4. The right to restrict the processing - You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your Data. This means that the processing of your Data is limited so that we can keep the Data, but do not use it or process it. This right applies in specific circumstances provided by the General Data Protection Regulation, namely: - the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject (i.e. by you), for a period that allows the controller (i.e. Alvis Management) to verify the accuracy of the Data; - the processing is illegal and the data subject (i.e. you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use; - the controller (for example, Alvis Management) no longer needs the Data for processing, but these are requested by the data subject (i.e. by you) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; - the data subject (i.e. you) has raised objections to the processing based on legitimate reasons from the controller (in this case Alvis Management) on the basis of the verification of whether the legitimate reasons of the operator (Alvis Management) exceed those of the data subject (i.e. you).
5. The right to data portability - You have the right to move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This applies only to the data you have provided, when the processing is based on your consent or on the basis of a contract and is implemented by automated means.
6. Right of opposition - You can oppose at any time the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
7. The right to withdraw consent at any time - You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
8. The right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority - You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your country of residence or domicile in order to challenge the data protection practices offered by Alvis Management.
9. The right to oppose the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes - You can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. It is easier to do this by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any e-mail or communication that we send you.
10. The right to oppose the processing of your data by us when we carry out actions in the public interest or in the legitimate interests of our own or of a third party - You can oppose at any time the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
11. The right to delete cookies - you have the right to delete cookies. Settings in Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the usability or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites or applications, as detailed in the relevant Cookie table. If you want to restrict or block all cookies set by our websites / applications (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the site) or any other sites / applications, you can do so through your browser settings. The Help function in your browser will tell you how. For more information, see the following links: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
You can exercise any of these rights regarding the personal data that Alvis Management processes by sending a simple request to the address of the email@example.com. In such a situation it is very possible to request a proof of your identity.
We access, store and provide your information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement officers or other entities: 1. In response to a legal request, when we consider, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. We may also respond to requests of a legal nature when we consider, in good faith, that the response required by the laws of that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and complies with internationally recognized standards.
2. When we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our conditions or policies or other harmful or illegal activities, to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), you and others, including in the framework of investigations or investigations of regulatory authorities or to prevent imminent death or bodily injury. For example, where relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activities within and outside of our materials.
The information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, a government investigation, or investigations into possible violations of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent harm.
Relations with other operators
Depending on the context, we may find ourselves in the situation of the absolute need to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and to those with whom we transfer data in compliance with GDPR, by virtue of ensuring the provision of services as professional as possible. Information controlled by Alvis Management may be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or in countries other than the country where you live, for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary in order to be able to provide services at the highest level, as well as to continue to provide you with our materials at the best professional level. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and rely on adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission regarding certain countries, as the case may be, regarding data transfers from the EEA to the United States and other countries.
Security of processing
Alvis Management has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with the gdpr requirements, in order to protect your personal data against any actions of unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction or accidental loss. All employees and collaborators of Alvis Management, as well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of Alvis Management are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information and the requirements of GDPR, in accordance with the provisions of the DPP.
The Atvi.eu site may contain links to other sites and/or other web pages that are not the property of Alvis Management. Alvis Management assumes no responsibility for the content of these sites and, therefore, will not be held liable for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. Alvis Management will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, for any negative effects on visitors' personal data or for other moral and / or patrimonial damages caused by access to those sites.
Updating the policy of protection and processing of personal data
Please note that this Policy may be subject to periodic content changes by updating the Atvi.eu site.
How will we notify you about the changes to this Policy?
We will send you notice before making any changes to this Policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised DPP before choosing to continue using our materials.
Please do not continue to use the site Atvi.eu if you do not agree to such changes. We also recommend that you check this page for any updates.
The terms of the DPP shall be interpreted in accordance with the applicable law.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data or you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.