AtviPets Insulated Dog House With Sharped Roof Bituminous Shingle Size 1
All dog houses are delivered assembled and can be used as soon as they arrive at your door
No advance or advance payment! Pay in cash or by card upon delivery. Payment in installments available.
This product is manufactured only by us. Having everything under one roof (design, production, distribution and after-sales services) we do not pay extra costs and commissions to brokerage firms, thus we manage to bring more value to you.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Resistant dog cage with anti-red metallic profiles, with insulated floor and walls, made of lacquered paneling, with a roof of bituminous shingle in two waters and wide cornice, possessing all the qualities of use in all four seasons of the year.
Among the main features of the elbow are:
- Solid construction of good quality wooden casing, durable joints doubled with hook
- Anti-red metal profiles perimeter and at the roof
- Insulation of elbow with 20 mm polystyrene of the floor and walls (sandwich panel composed of 12 mm wood panel + 20 mm polystyrene + 6 mm osb)
- Uncentered entry in the cage that gives the animal better wind protection which can be optionally coated with anti-red metallic profiles
- Roof of the casing covered with bituminous brick shingles, which increases its resistance to difficult outdoor conditions even more .
- The resistance against the natural elements and implicitly a longer life of the dog quota by treating the waterproofing with a lacquer based on the water that does not harm the animal
- 5 cm high entrance does not allow the crib (mattress, chair, fan, etc.) to be taken out of the cage easily by the dog
- Very solid 5 cm legs that protect the dog and the cage from the soil moisture
Dimensions and Weight
- Profile Metalice
- Bitumen Syndrome
Production and Transport
- Cusca Asamblata
|File name||File size|
|ELITE A Dog House Assembling Instructions||1,852 Kb|
No reviews found
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers