info We are in a busy period with many orders, which is why we want to inform you that the manufacturing time of the products is approximately one week from the moment of placing the order. We estimate from experience that this situation will last until the end of December. Please as long as you are interested in our products to anticipate the order according to your need.
Dog Cage Isolated with Roof Shingle Shingle Size 4
Resistant dog cage with anti-red metallic profiles, with insulated floor and walls, made of lacquered paneling, with two-water asphalt shingle roof and wide cornice, possessing all the qualities of use in all four seasons of the year.
Among the main features of the elbow are:
- Solid construction of good quality wooden casing, tough joints doubled with hook
- Anti-red metal profiles perimeter and at the roof
- Insulation of the elbow with 20 mm polystyrene of the floor and walls (sandwich panel composed of 12 mm wood panel + 20 mm polystyrene + 6 mm osb)
- Uncentered entry in the cage that gives the animal better wind protection which can be optionally coated with anti-red metallic profiles
- Roof of the casing covered with bituminous brick shingles, which increases its resistance to the difficult outdoor conditions.
- The resistance against the natural elements and implicitly a longer life of the dog quota by treating the waterproofing with lacquer based on the water that does not harm the animal
- 5 cm high entrance does not allow the crib (mattress, chair, fan, etc.) to be taken out of the cage easily by the dog
- 5 cm very solid legs that protect the dog and the cage from the soil moisture
Dog breed for which this size is recommended
- Cane Corso
- German dog
- German Shepherd
- Golden Retriever
- Mioritic Shepherd
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled or optionally dismantled upon request