info We are in a busy period with many orders, which is why we want to inform you that the manufacturing time of the products is approximately one week from the moment of placing the order. We estimate from experience that this situation will last until the end of December. Please as long as you are interested in our products to anticipate the order according to your need.
Dog Cage Isolated with Roof Shingled Cardboard Bituminous Size 3
Resistant dog cage, with insulated floor and walls, made of lacquered paneling, with bituminous cardboard roof in two waters and wide cornice, with all the qualities of use in all four seasons of the year, recommended for non-fruitful dogs.
Note: The Bituminous Sheet roof provides good protection and the resistance of the dog cage against water is easier and more accessible than bituminous shingles. This type of roof is recommended to non-fruit dogs. If you have a dog that likes to plant, we recommend that you choose a shingle roof cage.
Among the main features found:
- Solid construction of good quality wooden cages, durable joints doubled with aracet;
- Metallic perimeter and roofing profiles ;
- Insulation with 20 mm polystyrene floor and wall (sandwich panel made of 12 mm wood panel + 20 mm polystyrene + 6 mm thick);
- Non-centered entry into the cage that gives the animal better protection against the wind , which optionally can be worn with anti-red metal profiles;
- Shelter cover wrapped with bituminous cardboard t, recommended for non-fruit dogs;
- Resistance against natural elements and implicitly a longer life of the crate by treating the water-based lacquer panel that does not harm the animal
- 5 cm high input does not allow the bed (mattress, chest, fan, etc.) to be pulled out of the cage by the dog
- Very strong 5 cm legs that keep the dog and the cage from the soil moisture
Dog breed for which this size is recommended
- German Shepherd
- Golden Retriever
Dimensions and Weight
- Only assembled
No posts found