Cage Dog with Roof Sharpen Cardboard Bituminous Size 1
Dog cage made of unpainted veneer, with anti-red metal profiles, with insulated floor, with bituminous cardboard roof in two waters and wide cornice, recommended for non-fruitful dogs.
Note : If the cage is kept out, the wood has to be treated to protect it from rain / sunshine and to increase its life. Dyeing can be done by you or you can optionally ask to paint it for a direct cost from the factory.
Bituminous roofing provides good protection and water resistance is easier and more accessible than bituminous shingles. This type of roof is recommended to non-fruit dogs. If you have a dog who likes to plant, we recommend choosing a shingle roof model.
Among the main features found:
- Wooden construction of good quality of dog cages, durable joints with aracet
- Metallic anti-rope profiles and perforated roofs;
- Insulation with 20 mm polystyrene floor cage
- Non-centered entry into the cage that gives the animal better protection against the wind, which can optionally be dressed with anti-red metal profiles
- Covered roof with bituminous cardboard , recommended for non-rodent dogs;
- 5 cm high input does not allow the bed (mattress, chest, fan, etc.) to be pulled out of the cage by the dog
- Very strong 5 cm legs that keep the dog and the cage from the soil moisture
Dimensions and Weight
- Only assembled
No posts found